PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yaa-heeeee!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm home, I'm home! Sorry to have taken so long for an update...

Everything looked great. Baby was a squirmy-wormy, so we got to watch the little booger on the screen for nearly an hour while they tried to get the measurements they needed. Neither of the techs were willing to venture a guess as to the gender of our little bean, but that's ok... I can make it another, what, six weeks? My anatomy scan is scheduled for July 7th.

The results of the NT Scan measurement were well within the "normal range," which is another plus. We'll have more information a few weeks from now, following my second blood draw around sixteen weeks.

So, thank you for all of your well-wishes and for checking in on me... all is well tonight in the Weedon Household!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHRISTINA!!! I hadn't been over to check your blog in awhile! What a beautiful blessing! Eli and I are both so VERY happy for you both! We'll definitely keep all THREE of you guys in our prayers! CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!

Kelly said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that beautiful little baby (well I guess fetus?) What great news. I'm guessing boy but considering every guess I made before was wrong, what do I know!

Congrats Christina, enjoy this moment!

Swampgirl said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm guessing girl (I always guess girl and 1/2 the time I am right)!!!Congratulations!!!!!

thepetersens said...

Woohoo! How are you feeling?

Laura said...

Yeah! What great news to hear. I'm praying for you guys!

Maggie said...

awwww! little tiny munchkin :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics