PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank You!!

You're all so sweet to post so many fun, wonderful comments for me to read... I appreciate each and every one of you, and I'm so glad you're all here, reading this blog that I started so many months ago.

I posted a ticker to the right, see it over there?? Just under Brody's ticker. That *should* remain in place for the duration of the pregnancy, so you can keep tabs on how far along I am--in case you're interested, of course!

I'm feeling really good so far... of course, some minor bumps in the road, but nothing I haven't been happy to handle. My morning sickness hasn't been anything like it was last time, and for the majority of the first twelve weeks, I've been nausea-free! We've had a few different ultrasounds, which is always such a wonderful reassurance... and we also have a Doppler here at home so we can listen in anytime, just for some peace of mind.

Again, thank you so much for your kind words, your prayers and your well-wishes. I really do appreciate the encouragement... and it means the world to me.

2 comments:

thepetersens said...

That is awesome that you have a doppler at home! I would love to have one of those for my next pregnancy (with only 3 weeks left in this one, it doesn't seem to make sense to buy one now.) Where did you get it?

Christina Weedon said...

eBay!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics