PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Fluffy and other musings...

I'm starting to feel like Fluffy again today... for those of you who missed out on that conversation, read this.

Oh what fun! I've just noticed today that my Blog has been added to this Blog Directory. Oh how I wish it were some other directory, about bringing home baby, bringing up baby, or the like... but it is not, and for right now, that is ok. I don't suppose it's really much fun at all that I've been added, because no one should ever have to be added here, and these Blogs should not exist, but they do. I only hope that maybe my Blog will help someone find some comfort, or at least feel less alone, in whatever grief has come their way.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics