PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fun & Games

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We went to the park yesterday. Daddy had an unexpected afternoon away from work, and had promised Camden a chance to get outside and play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He has a new favorite activity. I've never seen someone so completely giddy over swinging. He giggles, I'm sure, until his belly hurts. The faster we push, the more he giggles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't think there's anything that tops a ride on daddy's shoulders, though. And at 6 feet, four inches, he provides a pretty good vantage point.

Daddy will be home early again today. I wonder if we can talk him into another adventure??

1 comment:

ConnieFoggles said...

There's nothing so nice as a trip to the park and being with Daddy makes it extra special! I love swinging too and I'm a lot older than Camden :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics