PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 2, 2009

One of My Better Mommy Brain Moments...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Notice anything wrong with this picture?

Yea--maybe, maybe not? Those of you who know me outside of the blogger world will know that I totally made a mistake. of epic proportions.

You see, my birthday is, in fact, today... that's March 2nd, folks! It wasn't until Ryan turned the calendar page last night that we realized there was an, ehem... issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My only excuse is that I filled out the new calendar in late December, when Camden was still a tiny little thing, and I was sleep deprived. I wonder how many other birthdays I've got wrong?? So if I call you a day late, or a day early... just thank me and go on about your day, got it?

Oh!! ...and I totally got to sleep in this morning! Camden took Daddy out shopping and they returned with coffee, roses and a cute card. I feel so loved!


Also, totally unrelated, but I've got another *awesome* giveaway to tell you about. Don't miss your chance to enter!! Head on over to The Meanest Mom and leave a comment on her March Madness post... and if you don't read her blog, you need to. Seriously. it's that good.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's totally something I would do... mommy brain or not xD

Shara said...

I love it. :) I sent you an email too, but happy birthday!!!

Dina said...

Happy Birthday Christina!

Jenn & Noah said...

haha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

Jess and Eli said...

HAHA!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Tori said...

BWHAHAHAHA!!! Thats funny!!!

Ashley said...

haha...thats really funny! Happy belated bday!!! Hope it was a great one!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics