PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF!

I find it wildly depressing that I've come to live for Friday again... when I wasn't working, when I was pregnant and anxiously waiting for our little munchkin to arrive, the days didn't really matter to me. Friday, Saturday, Tuesday... each day, I had time to myself to get done what I wanted...

Now, I feel like I have to cram a majority of my life in on Saturday and Sunday. For weeks now, I've been trying to get my taxes done... for weeks now, I've been talking about finishing my living room painting project...

Now, I understand that most of you reading this are going to think I'm whining. I'm not. Well, maybe I am, but I guess this is just one more of those things that makes me feel slightly bitter about what has happened.

If this hadn't happened, I wouldn't have this job, I wouldn't have to live for Friday. But I'm coming to accept this as reality, coming to understand that maybe, some day, my time will come and Friday's won't matter so much once again.

Now, that being said, I do enjoy being out of the house for a few hours every day... and I enjoy the fact that I get to bring home a paycheck. I'm enjoying these things in place of what I was anticipating, but that's ok. For now.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics