PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 3, 2008

Book Tag!

Book Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by Nikki!

Here's what you do:

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people

Ok... my book is Lean Mean Thirteen, by Janet Evanovich

"I closed the kitchen door behind us, nuked the gravy boat, and turned to Joyce. "What's going on?"
"I realized I was going about this wrong. We're both looking for Dickie, right? But you have Studman out there working with you.""

I tag*... LeslieAnn, Kelly, Jen, Maggie, and Amy, who recently de-lurked herself (or maybe just recently ran across my blog?) and left me a comment. I've yet to catch up on her story, but I'm working on it!



*if any of you want me to take away your hyper link, please let me know.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

hey! you tagged me! i'll get working on that! yay!

 
Clicky Web Analytics