PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fancy-Pants Birthday Girl Shoes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out my Fancy-Pants Birthday Girl Shoes!

Yep, today is my birthday. Today is bittersweet for me, as are most holidays lately. My mom is cooking up a Mexican-themed dinner, complete with guacamole, tequila-lime BBQ chicken (it's good, really good!), and sangria. This is struggle number one, because I shouldn't be "allowed" any sangria right now... I should be pregnant.

Struggle number two is my birthday gift. It was supposed to be a certificate for a 4D (why do they call it that?) ultrasound, where I would see my little man's facial features, and watch him on a video, dancing around in my belly.

Struggle number three is that I'd rather not wear my Fancy-Pants Birthday Girl Shoes... I'd rather wear slippers and hide under the covers in my bed all day long, watching HGTV and designing my veggie garden project for this summer.

Brody, mama misses you... I'd trade my Birthday Shoes and sangria for you any day.

2 comments:

MikeandJen said...

i totally understand... i hope you have a somewhat okay birthday today, although bittersweet... birthday hugs, sent your way

thepetersens said...

Happy birthday sweetie. I wish it could be better for you, but I understand why it isn't. I know Brody is watching you though, and hoping his mommy has a great day!

 
Clicky Web Analytics