PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Interview...

Today I had a job interview. If I get the job, I would work three hours a day with a bunch of kiddos from the elementary school in the next town over. The extra cash definitely wouldn't hurt, and it would be nice to have a change of pace for a few hours a day, ya know?

So... I suppose this is a good step in the right direction for me, although I feel a little crabby about it. I feel... sad. This is one of the final steps for me, in a way, because if this hadn't all happened, I wouldn't even be looking for a job.

Anywhoo, wish me luck, cross your fingers and toes... whatever it is you do for luck, send it my way.

I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Sarah Stewart said...

Sounds like fun! Would keep you busy and would help you develop some good parenting strategies when your babies turn into kids...

 
Clicky Web Analytics