PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2008

feta, coffee and paint...

Somewhere between the feta cheese on my salad last night, my morning coffee, and the newly painted bathroom, it dawned on me that I will not be having a baby in May. I've already had my baby, and he is not here with me.

I don't mean to say that I "forget" the details of November and December, but you know how it is. You begin to move on in life, and you begin to live again...and then "BAM!" ...and then nothing is right all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are so touching. I can tell you are still having a hard time, which is understandable. If you ever need to talk, please let me know. This sucks, girl!

MikeandJen said...

christina, i had the same moment the other day. i was pushing a target cart down a ramp in the mall, and then it suddenly occured to me that come May I wont need a stroller to push around... that I"ll be able to take the stairs... I hate how it just "hits" you...

 
Clicky Web Analytics