PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Blissful Pregnancy Peace...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I saw this picture today when I was looking at some others saved to a CD. The day I took that picture was a happy day. I had been to see my mom that morning, and I was on my way home and just had to stop and take a picture... the day I took that picture was a pregnant day. My morning sickness had passed, and I was feeling good! Little did I know... but, as usual, I must move on. I must search for that Blissful Pregnancy Peace again. I don't know if I'll ever find it. How will I feel when I see those two lines on a pregnancy test again? How will I feel when I visit the doctor for my first ultrasound, where they check for a tiny little heartbeat? How will I feel when I near 13 weeks, and then 15 weeks... when we found out about our precious Brody? Blissful Pregnancy Peace (ignorance?) isn't something I'll ever know again. I hate that.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics