PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Progress

As long as we've been together, Ryan and I have moved from one spot to another... an apartment, duplex... a year in a house... and I always wind up with spaces that are never quite finished. Maybe that's because we move so often, but I also blame a lack of funds, and heck--a busy, baby-raising life!

I'm really feeling motivated this time, for whatever reason, and I'm trying to make the most of that motivation. My goal is to have our entire apartment photo-ready before Christmas. It's coming along, our little space, and I'm so excited with the results.

Crafting and decorating on a budget are important to me, because I know I'm capable and it seems silly to spend so much when I can do it myself. And who am I kidding? It's also important because we're ON A BUDGET! (Who isn't??)

Anyway, my focus right now is on the common area that includes our dining room, living room and kitchen.

...have you wondered why I'm telling you all of this? Are you scrolling to the bottom of the post yet, hoping I'll just.spit.it.OUT! already!?

Here it is:

Progress

A peek at my current favorite DIY! I'm really happy with the results, but the project isn't finished yet either. More soon!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics