PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

Newborn Photography: Editing. and Enjoying.

I'm absolutely in love with this little guy. I can't stand it any longer... I need to post more photos of him! So, here's your newborn fix, everyone!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby J and his mama are going to be inseparable. I can already tell. There's just something about a little boy and his mommy, isn't there?

7 comments:

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! How lucky you are to have them!

Chelsi said...

Beautiful, does he look like mama or daddy? I can't really tell. He's precious though and the pics are great! :) By the way, the only reason that that blanket looks like towels to me is because we have your same towels... Ha!

eve said...

ummm, I think I am in love too! C - every picture is stunning. Really and truly, I am so deeply impressed! I do believe you have found your *niche* in life!

Shara said...

I totally agree. Amazing pictures. You really have found a calling. I'm sure mommy and daddy are thrilled to have such wonderful newborn photos!!!

Jackie said...

those photos are absolutely precious!!!!! I LOVE them!!!!

found you on mbc - giving you some comment love :)

Jessica said...

These are all amazing! You have talent girl.

Stephanie said...

So sweet! You did a fantastic job with these photos. The lighting is wonderful and your little "model" is absolutely adorable.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

 
Clicky Web Analytics