PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 17, 2009

Dear Google... I mean it this time.

Dear Google,

At the beginning of the week, I expressed my dissatisfaction with your advertisement on one of my blog maintenance pages.

My terms were not uncertain, were they? Did you find my words comical or insincere?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Perhaps this second, equally offensive, purple advertisement is merely a test? ...and really, Google, did you need to place round two ON MY BLOG? Where others could see it? Good heavens, what if one of my readers is now under the impression that I, Peanut's Mama, am--*gasp*--a Husky?

Let me assure you, Google, your target is still inaccurate. Please reevaluate. Immediately.

Really--I'm serious.

Sincerely,
Peanut's Mama

1 comment:

Shara said...

Does it make you feel any better that I use firefox with this handy dandy little adblock program so I've never seen this banner? :D Isn't it like the first step of recovering from abuse to admit that it's not your fault?

 
Clicky Web Analytics