PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can I keep it??

I've been trying not to complain, because nobody likes a whiner... but I just can't stand it anymore.

It's hot. Really, really hot.

Truly, I blame my lack of activity here on the heat. I think my brain has melted into a puddle of mush, thus rendering me incapable of adult conversation.

Anyway, I do have to share what I had removed from my tire yesterday:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The real kicker? It's been there well over a week now... because I thought it was a rock. Oh--I looked for something, but never found it. Ryan too.

Even better? We drove about 75 miles North to meet the new baby on Sunday... and, yep, 75 miles back. With that thing in my tire.

You should've seen the look on the tire man's face yesterday when I asked if I could keep it. It was priceless.

P.S., wondering what IT is? A bolt... only it was stuck in my tire long enough to wear off the entire head. All you could see was the washer and the worn down end.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics