PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Where did this week go? Where did today go??

Last week, my big goal was to spend a little bit more time on 'me,' in a sense of getting in those "crunchy-things" every day. I'd love to sit here and tell you I did 'em every day, but that just isn't true. I had, hmm... about a 60% success rate? Sigh. It takes a month to form a habit, right? So I'll keep at it. But wait! There's good news! My favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans fit! I'm wearing them right now, even! If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is.

So, this week, I'm going to keep at the crunches and try for 100% success. I'm also making it my goal to enjoy Easter without over-indulging. Hah! Right. But I can try, right?

Set your own goals over at Thrifty & Chic Mom...

1 comment:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Hurray for pre-pregnancy jeans, good for you!

 
Clicky Web Analytics