Edit: awwww...! c'mon!! No body likes my new header? Lynn, whadda'bout you? It's a new picture of Camden--baby fix, right? right??
Veronnica gave me this fun award the other day... what a girl!! I'm linking to her blog so you can go and check it out if you haven't already. Her family is adorable, she's a great mama, and her blog is fun to follow!
Rules do accompany this honor:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So... my eight choices:
3. Rob & Tori
4. Brecken ok--his mama and dad too, but he writes it ;o)
This fun award was given to me by Ashley, another awesome mama and fabulous blogger, and her little man is also pretty darned cute... make sure you click on her name to visit her site as well.
Rules, rules, rules... list 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!!
Seven things I love, in no specific order:
1. The feeling of accomplishment I get when I take a picture, load it to my computer, edit it a bit and love it! Maybe that's weird, but it makes me feel like I'm learning and improving, ya know?
2. Ryan and Camden. Need I say more?
3. A freshly cleaned house. The smell of 'clean,' the clutter-free surfaces, the lack of kitty fur... it's just... good.
4. Summer. Flowers, veggie gardens, getting a tan, the warmth, the sun...
5. Cold, cotton sheets. They're just not the same if they're warm when you get in, right? Even better if they're freshly washed.
6. Creativity. Doesn't matter the genre, just creativity in general... I like the fact that I'm able to create my own recipes, my own projects, my own photos... does that even make sense?
7. Reading and writing. It's fun to put your feet up and slip away into a good book--and it's fun to write, too! I'll likely never write a book, so I'll just stick to blog posts for now!
...and my award goes to...
4. Avery's Mom
Quick! Go and check 'em all out!
Oh--and make sure, if you haven't already, you go and read my previous post. Leave me a few more ideas, because I just love the stuff you're coming up with! Seriously!