Laura did this a couple of days ago and it looks like fun! If you've got the time, I'd love to read 25 things about you on your blog too :o)
1. I like to cook more than I like to bake. Baking is often a bit too 'scientific' and exact for this girl. I have more fun when I can make things up as I go.
2. I'm hooked on the Twilight Series. I want to read it again.
3. I can speak Spanish. It's rough, and broken, but I can get my point across.
4. The thought of going back to work and leaving my Camden with someone other than myself (or Ryan) makes my stomach turn.
5. I want to teach Camden to sign--and I think I need to get going on that if it's going to become a reality!
6. I hate to answer the phone when I don't know who is on the other end. This drives Ryan up a wall. (I'm sorry!)
7. I want to become more proficient at sewing.
8. ...and knitting.
9. This summer, Ryan and I will celebrate our three-year anniversary. It is also our six-year anniversary because we got married on the same day we started dating, three years later.
10. I am more than $25,000 in debt for a college degree I'm not using.
11. Cruises are my favorite type of vacation. My favorite trip was our honeymoon cruise through the Mediterranean. Next, I want to go to Alaska.
12. I hate being on an airplane.
13. I like to clean. A lot. With organic cleaning products.. like Method.
14. I still think about the miscarriage and all it entails on a somewhat regular basis. At least a few times a week.
15. The last time I 'saw' my father, I was two years old.
16. Washington is boring to me. I'd love to live somewhere more fun and exciting... even somewhere overseas, but I'm terrified to leave my family behind. What scares me the most is that, even though they are young, my grandparents might not be here when I return.
17. I am an only child.
18. Sometimes I think about having more than one baby. Sometimes I'm certain that I don't want to have another baby. Ryan does.
19. I've never received roses for Valentine's Day. (That doesn't mean I haven't received other fabulous surprises and goodies for Valentine's...)
20. Staying at home with Camden has been hard. There is a definite learning curve. I wouldn't trade this opportunity for the world.
21. I have terrible hand-eye coordination. Especially when sports are involved.
22. E-mail, phone calls, keeping in touch... I'm not good at any of it. I put off writing back or calling, I forget until it is too late. I don't mean to be a bad friend, but I feel like I am. Having a baby has definitely not helped this situation any.
23. I'm a useless parallel-parker.
24. I dream big. Especially about houses. Ryan would tell you I dream *too* big... and about a lot more than houses. I don't think this is a bad thing.
25. I've been collecting points from Pampers diaper packages in an attempt to 'earn' something from their Gifts to Grow site.