PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 29, 2008

...a month?! already?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Everyone promised me that time would fly and Camden would seem to change overnight. I always smiled, nodded and said I understood... and I did... but I truly had *no* idea how quickly the time would really go by.

I just can't believe our little man is a month old already!!

At one month, Camden has just about mastered holding his head up, he's practicing an adorable little grin, loves his Grammie and his daddy, among others... but is especially good at quieting down for mommy. He likes to ride in his car seat and spend time on his tummy, and loves bath time.

6 comments:

mgsprincess said...

He's still such a cutie!!! Tell him we say "Happy One Month Birthday!!!" Welcome to the world where time just fliesandyouhave no idea where it went. Next thing you know you're going to have a 3 year old bossing you around wondering how inthe world has it been three years!?!?! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy "one month" Mr. Camden! We Love YOU!

Shara said...

Oh man he's changed so much! You're right, it's amazing it's been a month. Hardly possible. What a fun thing to be able to chronicle his growth and progress through a blog like this. That way the rest of us can enjoy his "baby book" too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Why does it put funny things by my name when I leave comments... I blog retarded I think...

{:miss v:} said...

He's just adorable!

Jess and Eli said...

What a cute little man!!! How lucky he is to have such cute parents! BTW I loved the "Things I've Learned" post; it was very sweet! Good luck with the pooping!!! hahaha :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics