PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

Is it just me...

...or does 54 days NOT seem like much time at all?!

Holy crapoly! I've got baby gear to buy, unpacking to (still, ugh!) finish, mural-painting to do, Christmas shopping to complete... and make... and wrap! Eeek!

What happened to June? I could've sworn it was just June, ok, maybe July? a couple of weeks ago...




P.S., after all of your marvelous suggestions to my Christmas dilemma... and some research of my own... I'm stacking up a fun list of different goodies and what-not that I can make well in advance of baby's arrival. That is, if I get a move on! What do you think of these? I think they're fun, and with a little creativity and some thrifty shopping, they'd make for a marvelous gift basket, no?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics