PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Participation Request!

Mornin'!

Since it's early, the cat woke me up, and I've currently got nothing better to do... I thought you'd all have a little fun guessing what kind of munchkin I've got baking in my belly. The poll closes on July 7th at 9:00 PM, and my ultrasound is scheduled for July 8th. Look for the results sometime on the eighth. If you've got any "questions" that might help you make your decision, leave them as a comment and I'll get back to you.

Give me a guess and satisfy the crazy preggo :o)

3 comments:

Shara said...

Yeah...it's a boy. Just simply cause everyone else I know has had/continues to have boys! My parents neighbors actually think there's something in the water. :)

Christina Weedon said...

Haha! Ok... well, when have you known me NOT to walk to the beat of my own drum? Besides, I'm drinking Rainier water... *wink*

Laura said...

I'm guessing girl for the same reason that everyone I know is having boys too. Someone's got to have a girl!

 
Clicky Web Analytics