PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm alive...

Today is a list day... I don't seem to have much energy for anything fancy.

1. I'm tired. Feel-like-the-dead kind of tired... the kind where you don't want to do anything. At all.
2. Judi is still fighting. Her breathing tonight is very labored.
3. My house is a disaster area... probably not that bad to an "outsider," but it's making me crazy. Why haven't I cleaned it? See list item number one.
4. I'm hooked on a book. Twilight.
5. I've spent all of my time (while not working) at my mom's house, where Judi and her family are camped out until further notice. Just trying to be there... be helpful... whatever.
6. My mind is an emotional snow globe right now... bits and pieces floating every-which-way, leaving me to sit and wait for the pieces to settle at the bottom.
7. I told Judi yesterday to look for our Brody when she gets to where she's going. She opened her eyes and fluttered her lashes at me... reducing me to a puddle of tears. Sigh.

1 comment:

Sarah Stewart said...

"I told Judi yesterday to look for our Brody when she gets to where she's going."
What a wonderful thought!

 
Clicky Web Analytics