PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 4, 2008

Thank you for making MY day...

Yesterday I received a beautifully expressive card in the mail from a dear old friend of mine... she is truly an amazing person. I knew she had potential when I met her back in elementary school, where we shared many a race on our broken-leg-crutches!

The card brought tears to my eyes as I thought about her, and the fact that the world needs more people like her. I have some great friends! And I should mention, her little one is a very lucky boy to have the mother he does.

Thank you, L.C. for your thoughtfulness... it is because of people like you that my little world keeps spinning around. I have a response forming in my mind for you... it just isn't complete yet! You'll be hearing from me soon.

Thank you again, for making my day...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics