PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vocal cords, liver function and moving fingers and toes... Oh My!

So... some of you may be wondering about the development of the baby, and not just my belly. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and all you really want to see is how big I can possibly get over the next few months!

First, I was interested to look at the ticker again...

pregnancy

I can't believe how much further along I "feel" when I look at this ticker. It seems so much different than simply seeing (or hearing) "13 weeks, 4 days" which is where I'm at today.

I've done some reading about the development, and I was excited to learn that the little Peanut's vocal cords have formed, his/her liver is functioning, it's possible to make a fist with those tiny little hands, and his/her size has now increased to nearly 3 inches, and the weight of about 4 quarters.
Here are some photos I liked... because they show what a baby at about 13 weeks would look like. Can you believe how much this little munchkin already looks like a miniature version of a full-sized newborn?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't believe how quickly things change in this belly of mine... and speaking of the belly, I need some new clothes!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics