PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 24, 2007

No crackers!

What an amazing morning!
I didn't even have to eat any crackers before I got out of bed this morning! Now trust me, while this may seem like a minor detail, it's truly a big accomplishment. I'm feeling better these last few days and what a relief it is!!
My appointment is just around the corner, (Thursday afternoon) and I can't wait. Not for the appointment, but for the appointment to be finished so I can schedule an ultrasound.

Ohhh... and as LeslieAnn pointed out yesterday, I'm almost 2 months already... meaning one more month and I'll have made it to my second trimester. I can't believe it! I don't know where the time has gone, and I don't know how in the world I failed to notice this myself. Perhaps it's this brain of mine, which seems to have turned to mush.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics