PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Things

This is a copy/paste from my personal Facebook page, and so some of you have probably already seen it. Maybe I'm the only one, but I absolutely love to read about other people... and so I thought maybe you'd like to learn a little bit about me as well. So often my posts are about Camden, I thought it might be fun to change it up a bit!

1. I've lost count of how many times I have navigated away from this tab. Each time I start to type, I erase my thought. Nothing I have to say feels anywhere near interesting enough for a list.
2. I often talk to myself. Probably too often, in fact.
3.The 'p' word that refers to women's underwear? I refuse to say (or type!) it. It grosses me out. Big time.
4. I have an insane fear of throwing up and being sick in general. Camden catching a bug or hearing that a friend is sick sends me into panic mode for days on end.
5. I sanitize my hands frequently. Camden's too.
6. This shouldn't come as any surprise, but I love photography. When I look at every day objects, I often picture what they might look like in a photo rather than what they look like just sitting in front of me. Same thing goes for people.
7. I dream in black and white. No color. Ever.
8. Everyone told me I'd forget pregnancy, labor and delivery as soon as my little boy was in my arms. He's creeping up on two and a half, and I still remember every last detail. This does NOTHING for my desire to have another child.
9. I love old stuff. Probably more than is healthy.
10. Eating in a restaurant terrifies me. Partially because of the throwing up thing, partially because of the weird stuff I can no longer eat.
11. I clean when I'm angry.
12. Spokane gives me the creeps. I lock my doors when I'm in the car, and I look over my shoulder often. I don't know if I'll ever feel "at home" here.
13. I eat chocolate every day.
14. I get horribly car sick unless I'm behind the wheel, but Ryan almost always drives when we go somewhere together.
15. At one point, I was wearing 12? 13? different piercings, the first two of which were put in my ears when I was four. The only thing you'll see now is a tiny little ring in an uncommon spot on my ear.
16. I own more than 20 pair of jeans. One pair fits, and the rest are too big.
17. I'm a homebody. It isn't uncommon to hear that I've gone all week without leaving our apartment complex.
18. I find it nearly impossible to leave Target without having made some sort of impulse purchase.
19. I could do this SAHM/wife/homemaker thing for a lot of years to come. A 9-5 job scares me to death, actually.
20. I love to organize and clean, but I'm hopelessly messy. Especially when it comes to my car.
21. My mind never stops wandering. I sometimes lay in bed at night for hours imaging how I might overhaul a room in our house, what I might do differently as I 'start over' with photography here in Spokane, or what our back yard would look like... if we had one.
22. I can be a bit obsessive with the wandering mind thing. Give me an idea, and I'll run with it for DAYS.
23. I can't really swim. And I detest putting my face under water.
24. My least favorite chore is putting away clean laundry. Sometimes it sits on the couch for a week until Ryan finally bails me out and puts it away.
25. We eat a home-cooked breakfast every morning. More often than not, 'fried' potatoes and scrambled eggs.
26. Fear of failing often keeps me from trying new things.
27. I can almost always find something to be nervous or worried about. Not my favorite character trait.
28. I want to learn to knit and crochet.
29. I find cooked broccoli to be incredibly disgusting.
30. This was hard to do! Coming up with 30 things (ok, 29 because this one doesn't count) pertaining to ME more than Camden or Ryan? Not so easy...


If you'd like to list your own 30 Things, please do! Leave a comment and include a link to your post so I can come and read about YOU, too.

1 comment:

Shara said...

Okay...3 and 4...I'm right there with you. Completely. I really wish I didn't have the one of course. I do work at schools around sick kids all the time. Freaks me out.

 
Clicky Web Analytics