So, we're here. As of last Thursday, Spokane is our new home.
I'm not feeling overly poetic today (and if you're wondering why I chose today to come back here, it's because today is the day we finally had our internet service connected), so all I've got for you is a list. Of first impressions.
1. Spokane is cold. Really, really cold.
2. Drivers here are frightening.
3. Don't get me started on parking.
4. Stores are strangely small and not very busy. It's odd.
5. There are *far* too many road-side signs, billboards, etc.
...and because those are all negative, how about some positives?
6. Ryan seems incredibly happy in his new job.
7. Our apartment ROCKS.
8. The sunsets are fantastic!
So there you go. Spokane at a glance.