PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take that, you old groundhog!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It is a most delightful shade of sunny here today. I honestly can't remember a time when I was so happy to see Spring making its way out of hibernation. Perhaps it's the little boy who rules our days? His curiosity, his love of the outdoors, and--let's face it--his need to get outside and run.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The orchid is happy...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

...and so are the little kitty feet being warmed by the sun.

I know Spring hasn't yet made its appearance in other parts of the country, and oh, how I wish it were possible to bottle some of ours and send it your way. Because it is wonderful.

3 comments:

{:miss v:} said...

I know! It's been so incredibly warm over here this week! It's amazing!

The Barker Family said...

LOVE IT!! Cameron keeps asking me if he can roll his window down in the car! I am soooo ready for the much anticipated warmer weather!

Laura said...

I wish my orchid looked that happy! I just got my first one a couple months ago and it's looking at its last days I think. Any tips for last minute rescuing?!?

I've got an award for you on my blog :)

 
Clicky Web Analytics