PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

I've hit a wall.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, fine. Not really.

Well, sort of.

I've been absent for nearly a week now, as I'm sure the majority of you have noticed. Thank you so much for continuing to poke your head in and look for me.

Do you recall that I took a trip to Maine??

It was an amazing get-away. Filled with friends, laughter, and a beautiful part of the country I had never seen before.

While I was away, I intended to keep everyone up-to-date on our adventures, but I simply found myself too tired at the end of the day to even consider blogging.

Please forgive me?

I'm back now, and with a little luck, this jet-lag will remedy itself and I'll once again be a coherent, functioning part of society.

Come back over the course of this week to see more photos from Maine. I'm so excited to share them!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Time away is just that. Time away. No worries! But we want to see pics!!

Shara said...

I see this picture and I think of the wall referred to in the Shawshank Redemption where one might find a rock that has no earthly business doing there. And that wall would have been in Maine. Anyway...glad you're home safe. Was hoping to see a post today. Looking forward to more pictures.

mudmama said...

Welcome back, bet your pics are gorgeous

 
Clicky Web Analytics