PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

Add this to the "huh!" File...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ok, so... I don't typically use my blog to call out such discrepancies as this one, but I couldn't help myself this time. Please excuse my momentary lack of discretion.

...and really? if we want to point fingers? It was my darling other half who pointed it out in the first place.

Let's zoom in a bit on the 'Mission' portion of this sign...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm all for supporting women and equality and whatever... but... isn't there a better way than by selling sausages?

2 comments:

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Hi!
I am following from MBC!
I love your blog. You are a talented photographer (saw your bump photography post) and your baby is just adorable!

I see you and I share in our dislike for google ads. I would like to invite you on a roadtrip to google headquarters to tp the place and show those nerds we mean business!

http://wannabeworkathomemommy.blogspot.com

 
Clicky Web Analytics