PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm being sabotaged...

You guys remember the Pop-Tart fairy, right? He's been at it again... in recent days, he has gone out especially for Dairy Queen ice cream (I had a brownie earthquake. oh, the shame. oh, the guilt.) and is guilty of taking me for coffee and a chocolate chip cookie. (Not that I don't appreciate such yummy goodies...)

Guilt was at an all-time high the other day, as was boredom, so Camden and mama decided to take the plastic wrap off of that Mommy & Baby Fitness DVD. Would you believe, I popped that darned thing into the DVD player and nothing happened?? I waited, and waited... and finally the screen flashed the words "No Disc" repeatedly.

Frustrated, I grabbed the nearest Baby Einstein (Baby Neptune, of course!) and popped it in... again, "No Disc."

I thought I'd been granted a reprieve... I mean, I tried to exercise, right? Doesn't that count for something??

But then I remembered the DVD capabilities of my lap top. Darnit.

5 comments:

Cluttered Brain said...

LOL! Yeah at YOU least tried to exercise. You can't help it if the darn DVVD player is broken. But hey there is always DI for a new DVD player. And of course your labtop of which you so conveniently reminded yourself. Good luck!
(Sometimes those extra baby pounds never go away.But it's ok. Alot of us Moms have the same problem.)

Heather said...

lol...I think it counts...you put in the effort of ripping off the plastic, that had to use some arm muscles...and I'm sure the frustration of dealing with an uncooperative DVD player also burned some calories!

MoonNStarMommy said...

it counts - totally - I have two that I pop'd in mine just to see if they worked..... 3 months ago! LOL...

Chelsi said...

Hey, I know you already HAVE a super cool, awesomely chic stroller... But, you could always use another? Or stash it in the closet for me? :0) http://strollerpatroller.blogspot.com/2009/05/heres-how-you-can-win-toro-stroller.html

Jen said...

I completely believe that "trying" to exercise is just as good as "actually" exercising. I give you and A effort!

Oh, be sure to check out my blog and read about this awesome stroller giveaway that strollerpatroller is giving away. I know you just bought a new one, but your readers might like a shot at this one!

 
Clicky Web Analytics