PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 10, 2009

Focus Friday

Focus Friday


Ok... so this is almost embarrassing. I didn't do a single sit-up this week. Terrible, right? ...and I don't even have a good excuse! I wasn't sick or especially busy... I just.didn't.bother.

There's no use in beating a dead horse, right? So on to a new goal, and I'll just keep the sit-ups in the back of my mind. Perhaps without the constant reminder, I'll somehow get them worked into my routine. My pants would sure appreciate that.

So, for this week:

1. Keep working at spending only what I need to spend. No special trips, no extra goodies here and there. I've been better about this lately, and need to continue. Full force. So we collect enough cash to pay off Ryan's student loans. We're almost there!

2. Sort through my shoes. There are so, so many shoes I simply do not wear. They're taking up space, I'm over them, and it is time to move on.

Need to focus on something? Play along!

5 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

I just wrote a post about recording finances that helps curb the extra splurges and you should sell the old shoes that are in good condition. That is what I did with my overabundance, some were like new! Good luck this week. Don't stress about the situps ti will come when you are ready.

Julie said...

Good luck on your focuses for the week. You can always do situps. Don't give up.

Brooke said...

haha, i also have that problem. I always spend more at Target than what I intend to.

Swampgirl said...

One of my goals for this week was to make Cake Balls! I just finished with the tornado sirens going off all around us! Now if we have to go to the closet we will have snacks!

In Everything said...

Keeping the goodies in check is soo important when you have debt or tight finances!! My husband writes down EVERY PENNY we spend!! It's so good to see what we're spending our money on and even cringe when we see that it was something goofy that we NEVER used or had to exercise off:)

 
Clicky Web Analytics