PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Testin' out the Bumbo...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Isn't he the cutest??

...and Laura? to answer your question, I haven't accomplished a darned thing from my list... YET. I have good reasons though!! Yesterday, Ryan was off work and we were out and about. Today, I watched a little cutie while her mama had an ultrasound (yay! team pink!) and then went grocery shopping.

Camden's sleeping in his crib now... perhaps I can finish that Q&A post??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lily had a great time today.. Thanks again for watching her! I am so going to get a yoga ball for her. lol

Christina Weedon said...

lol!! that's awesome... bet kid toy I never knew I had! :o)

Shara said...

Those little chairs crack me up. How did he seem to like it?

Jenn & Noah said...

yes he IS the cutest! =) so how does he like the bumbo? kealani loved hers for a very long time, which means that Mommy LOVED it even more since baby was happy! LOL! It's a great portable highchair/booster seat to take with you -- that was my favorite part (of course that's once he starts eating baby food and has to sit UP to eat!). Now that she's older and can sit up by herself she's not likin' it so much because it restricts her! LOL! Anyway, aren't you just LOVIN' being a Mama?! Hey! I'm involved in some Mom groups that you should come check out! Let me know if you're interested. =)

Christina Weedon said...

Shara, Jenn...

He really seems to like his new seat! He much prefers being upright to laying down, so it's perfect for him. He's still a bit small and floppy to be in there for a long period of time, but we'll get there.

...and Jenn? yes, I do love it :o)

 
Clicky Web Analytics