PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 20, 2009

Focus Friday--Saturday Edition

Focus Friday


Does the title of this post serve as any indication of my, ahem, 'focus' for the week? (..or serious lack thereof?)

Let's see. Walks, I did those!! The weather was beautiful, and that, mixed with a bit of outlet mall shopping, made me successful. Yippee!! The clutter box and the taxes, however, leave much to be desired in the area of completion. But! I have good news!! Ryan was actually home when I remembered to ask him to take the box down from the attic, so it's here! Where I can see it! The taxes are a big, fat NO. I'll just be moving those over to this week as well...

So, my list...

1. CLUTTER BOX!!
2. Find Camden's SSN and finish the taxes!

Wanna join in the fun?? I know you guys might not believe me, and true, my success rate has been less than stellar, but making these lists public really is a big motivator for me. Let's see if the third time will be the charm??

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics