I'm not one for resolutions. I always fail to accomplish whatever it is I've resolved to do, and that just doesn't bode well for my self-esteem! So I stopped making resolutions.
Anyway, instead of resolutions, I do want to set a couple of goals. I'm posting them here in an effort to keep myself accountable.
1. Lose eighteen pounds. (It sounds better--and, let's face it--easier to accomplish--than twenty, doesn't it?)
2. Regain control of my daily activities, which seem to have been put on hold since welcoming Camden to our home. This means getting in a shower, at least one hot meal and basic chores every day.
3. Get more exercise. Nothing big... just walks with the baby, Wii Fit, and whatever other opportunities present themselves. I'd like to be more active than I am now.
4. Give our savings account a major boost. The money we save will be put toward paying off a chunk of our student debt, or a down payment on a house should the right opportunity present itself.
5. Love my life. Love myself, my family and the life we're creating for ourselves.
I should mention that I'm already doing the last one. I'm really happy with the direction we're headed in, and I don't think there's any doubt that I'm head-over-heels for Ryan and Camden, but a reminder never hurts... does it??