PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Shopping success!

Ok, so I planned carefully, made a list and went on my way to the grocery store this morning... coupons in hand.

When everything was said and done, my bill was $101.58. I saved $43.34 between sales, discounts and coupons and I also walked out with a free shopping tote.

Not too bad for my first attempt, with a very limited coupon supply... dontcha think?

That's all. Just be proud of me.

1 comment:

Swampgirl said...

Have you used the site www.moneysavingmom.com ? I have learned a lot there about coupons and frugal living. At first I wasn't very good at it, but after 4 months I have gotten really good about saving money at CVS and Walgreen's. Last week I took my husband and (under my supervision) I let him make a few coupon purchases. He had $12 worth of stuff and ended up paying $1.76. He was impressed with me! This weekend I got about $80 worth of stuff for $20 and got $13 in register coupons to use next week! It's like a game!

 
Clicky Web Analytics