PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Rain, rain, go away...

Why does it seem like the rain always comes around when my mood is somewhat less than sunny? Perhaps it's that my mood comes around with the rain...

Today was ok, but I just feel... blah. Know what I mean?

I started that job a week ago last Friday, and I've got to admit, it's much better now than the first couple of days. I'm not thrilled about it still, but it's better. I can manage my time there, instead of feeling completely crappy about it. If I weren't so fixated on having a family, this job would be excellent birth control. Nothing like a group of trouble-making 3rd, 4th and 4th grade kids to make you consider abstinence!

I like some of the kids... especially the kids who draw pictures for me and write me "letters" about how nice I am, or how much they enjoy their time in my room. It makes me feel good. It makes me think about what my life will be like some day, when I have kids of my own who draw pictures for my fridge. Some day.

When will my "some day" come?

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics